We are looking for a self-starter, motivated Regional Business Development & Supplier Partnerships Manager based in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Leads global contracts negotiation in relations to contract and commercial matters such as contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms & conditions for attraction tickets.
- Responsible in re-contracting of existing agreements.
- Reviews and analyzes new products/services at all the agents/guest touch points and determines feasibility of potential business partnership opportunities and relationships.
- Manages the development and launch of new product offerings.
- Manages content uploading not limited to product details, terms & conditions and order fulfillment process.
- Develops and delivers internal presentations and communications to keep internal teams up to date on all Product Development matters.
- Analyzing the product of different competitors to ensure our best conditions in the market.
- Analyzing weekly product/sales reports to identify market trends and growth opportunities.
- Analyzing opportunities for opening of new destinations and product development.
- Generate additional revenue through Incentive Contracts with Suppliers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/proposals to prospective suppliers with a successful closing rate.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matters experts to deliver a seamless solution for the suppliers.
Find out more about joining us today by sending your resume to [email protected]