The incumbent will be part of our expanding team in providing seamless and customer-focused solutions.
- Handling GlobalTix General Hotline which include general enquiry from agent/guest (Hotline guide will be provided)
- Escalates situation to related personnel using our own media platform and ensure all agent/ guest problem being attended promptly
- Reply agent/guest general enquiry email in time
- Act as a runner when necessary
- Responsible for overall office maintenance including managing office equipment, replenishment of stationery and pantry supplies
- Provide some support on HR operational and administrative matters (e.g. arranging interviews, registering employee access, VISA application)
- Prepare on-boarding for new employees such as sitting arrangement, IT/email setup, printing of name cards
- Participate in organizing company events
- General office administration
- Undertake any assignments as and when assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Customer oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
Find out more about joining us today by sending your resume to [email protected]