The Operations Executive is involved in the day-to-day operations and ensuring tasks are performed in accordance with established SOPs. He/She also oversees the implementation of workflow improvements that may enhance customers’ satisfaction, as well as optimise the use of the organisations resources.
Ideally, the Operations Executive should have 2 years of working experience in similar capacity in the Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent industry sector.
- Provide assistance in daily operations (Including)
- Understand GlobalTix system to create products and manage accounts from the system
- Ensures ticket stock and ticket delivery is made promptly
- Reply customer/client generic enquiries
- Provide sales admin support to sales team in Singapore and other offices overseas.
- Input sales clientale data information into shared database and ensuring that the contact base is constantly updated
- Ensure all pricing is set correctly in the system
- Daily reconciliation of ticket purchases and inventory
- Provide feedback on system enhancement and quality assurance of new system development
- Ensure invoices and transactions are reconciled correctly
- Ensure that all products in system are of sufficient information for client to purchase
- Implement SOP and ensure SOP is followed
- Constantly think of ways to better standardize business processes to ensure smooth operation
Find out more about joining us today by sending your resume to [email protected]